وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

.::الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني::.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

مرحبا بك في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى فالرجاء التسجيل

وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المهدي المنتظر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني المنتظر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المطهر

مرحباً بكم في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن

ابرار
    ابرار
    مشرف
    مشرف

عدد المساهمات : 11597
    تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2010

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Empty مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن

مُساهمة من طرف ابرار الثلاثاء فبراير 21, 2012 9:09 pm

jomart
    من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    وجدت هذه المقالة على الرابط التالي :
    http://www.viewzone.com/protocanaanite22.html
    كما فهمت انهم عثروا على مخطوطات فخارية او الواح اثرية في اليمن مكتوبة باللغة العبرية القديمة تشرح
    عن مكان دفن تابوت موسى عليه السلام بالقرب من منطقة مأرب في اليمن
    الا ان المقالة تحتاج الى الترجمة ....
    ---------------------------------------

New Discovery Supports Belief That
    Ark Of The Covenant Is In Yemen
    Five lines of ancient script on a shard of pottery could be the oldest example of Hebrew writing ever discovered, an archaeologist in Israel says.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Proto-aleph November 1, 2008 -- The shard [right] was found by a teenage volunteer during a dig about 20km (12 miles) south-west of Jerusalem. It contains symbols believed to be that of an ancient alphabet called proto-Canaanite or First Tongue.
    Experts at Hebrew University said dating showed it was written 3,000 years ago - about 1,000 years earlier than the Dead Sea Scrolls. This era roughly corresponds to the time of the First Temple, ruled by the biblical figures of David and Solomon and may predate the time this same alphabet was being used by the Queen of Sheba (allegedly wed to Solomon) in what is now Yemen. Scripts in Yemen appear to be written in this same alphabet and translations, using ancient Hebrew, describe the burial of the Ark of Moses at a site near Mareb -- in the ancient kingdom of Saba. Scientists caution that further study is needed to understand this. مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Negev-hebrew
    Above: proto-Canaanite alphabet used by Gary Vey and John McGovern in their global research with this ancient language (aka: "First Tongue" and "Old Negev"). The use of this language in early Hebrew history would explain why the same language was used in the ancient kingdom of Saba (Sheba). In legend and in the Holy Quaran, it is suggested that the Queen Sheba was invited to visit King Solomon, at which time they wed and had a son, Menelik. Further research by Gary Vey and John McGovern has shown that the recently uncovered palace of the Queen, in Mareb, Yemen, bares inscriptions in the same alphabet that describe the relocation of the famed Ark of the Covenant to the site by Solomon's son following the destruction of Jerusalem. Both Vey and McGovern believe it remains there today.مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Yemen-temple
    The elaborate dam-wall was constructed to hide and protect a chamber where the Ark was buried, along with Solomon and Sheba's son, Menelik, until such time as "friendly nations" were overhead.مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Huge-sheeba The archaeological site is located in Mareb, Yemen, in what is known as the "empty quarter." This is a very dry and desolate environment with sand dunes and kilometers of empty space. As the wind moved the dunes, Bedouins would get momentary glimpses of buried foudations and walls, only to have them covered again by time and more sand. Rumors of a large wall led archaeologists to uncover a huge complex which has become the most secret site in the mid-East. A large stone wall some 60 feet high and 15 feet thick forms an oval that protects a large courtyard which has yet to be excavated. On the wall there was a stream of symbols that could not be translated.مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Shebanletters22 In 2001 a team from the University of Calgary briefly took control of the site and cleared the entire wall of sand, revealing the full script. Photographs of the wall made its way to America where Gary Vey, editor of viewzone.com, had been working with the same alphabet for a few years and had successfully translated other examples of the script, found oddly enough in Colorado and the Israeli Negev desert, by using an old Hebrew dialect. The site has been a dangerous extremist outpost since September 2001 and no further work has been done there. Academics were critical of Vey's work because a similar alphabet had been used in Ethiopia around 500 AD and translated using a form of Arabic. They doubted that Hebrew could be used; however, in 2001 Vey successfully translated portions of the wall's script from photographs (see above). The results revealed a prose describing the "box of El" and spoke about a "son" and "father." Vey later learned this was a reference to the Ark, Solomon and Sheba's son, Menelik, and to the "father" - Solomon himself.

[INDENT]It read as follows:[/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]"...because the Son was aware of the essence that was in him...[/INDENT][INDENT]
    "And when the happiness of the Son was poisoned
    by the news that his father passing on
    the anger lifted when the son was told
    the location of the Father's great box of EL.
    "And when the happiness of Son was poisoned
    by the action of the beautiful Lord's movement
    the Son was made happy to swear to protect the box of EL,
    and to be associated with the Lord's spirit.
    "And his gloom lifted.
    The Son constructed a chamber for the beautiful Lord's spirit and covered it up. He accompanied the chamber of the Lord underneath to pray and to gain understanding and to protect..."
    [/INDENT]
    Other photos also helped build the case for the Ark being stored in Yemen.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Sheba.10While traditional archaeologists still attempt to interpret the Yemeni alphabet as an early form of Arabic, this new discovery of an ancient artifact from the same period as the Mareb, Yemen site proves that the alphabet originated as an early writing system for proto-Canaanite, a precursor to Hebrew.
    Preliminary investigations since the shard was found in July have deciphered some words, including judge, slave and king, but Vey and McGovern have not been provided clear photographs or copies of the text to translate using their methodology. According to news reports, the actual text has been classified as "secret" by Israeli archaeologists. But they do admit the characters are written in proto-Canaanite, a precursor of the Hebrew alphabet.
    Ironically, Vey has created a translation program ([URL="http://www.viewzone.com/negev/z.html"]HERE[/URL]) which is open to the public. Says Vey, "History belongs to humanity. Nothing about the past should be secret."
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Sheba.flipped[Above] This carved stone in the Yemen museum was displayed upside-down. It has been rotated in this image using Photoshop and translated using the ancient form of Hebrew. The translation seems to be part of a larger text describing the burial of Menelik with the Ark and the future conditions that must transpire before the chamber containing both the Ark and Menelik will be opened. Other portions of this prophetic wall have been found where they were removed and used as the foundation of other buildings.
    Many texts refer to the "mother" -- the Queen of Sheba herself (whose name is never used) -- and describe her dilema when she was instructed by her son to be buried under the sand for an indefinite length of time to avoid the enemies who had sacked the Temple in Israel (and were headed for Mareb) and future evil nations until such time as the world was ready for peace and love. Texts describe how she initially had the buried chamber constructed in such a way that it could be disassembled quickly to save her son (no mortar). Curiously, the texts describe the installation of a secret "aperature" where she could spy on her son to monitor his safety. It also describes how the chamber remained silent for a long time, how a worm crawled out of it and how she had to decide whether or not to open it prematurely to save her son -- or to have faith in his prophecy that the Ark would preserve him, no matter how long he remanied buried.
    In the end the queen opted to have faith and constructed a better, more fortified chamber around the old one, constructed the large wall as a barrier against the possible rupture of the great Mareb Dam (which did actually break and flood the land several times), and then covered and hid the entire structure in sand. She then moved her kingdom to Ethiopia and changed the phonetic values of the language (to Himyaridic) so that the son and the Ark would remain unmolested -- even if ancient artifacts were uncovered. A copy of the Ark (the "box of El") was also constructed as a "red herring" and remains today in Ethiopia.
    King David
    Lead archaeologist Yosef Garfinkel identified it as Hebrew because of a three-letter verb meaning "to do" which he said was only used in Hebrew.
    "That leads us to believe that this is Hebrew, and that this is the oldest Hebrew inscription that has been found," he said.
    The shard and other artefacts were found at the site of Khirbet Qeiyafa, overlooking the Valley of Elah where the Bible says the Israelite David fought the Philistine giant Goliath.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Proto-map Mr Garfinkel said the findings could shed significant light on the period of King David's reign.

[INDENT] "The chronology and geography of Khirbet Qeiyafa create a unique meeting point between the mythology, history, historiography and archaeology of King David... The differentiation between the scripts, and between the languages themselves in that period, remains unclear."[/INDENT] But his colleagues at Hebrew University said the Israelites were not the only ones using proto-Canaanite characters, therefore making it difficult to prove it was Hebrew and not a related tongue spoken in the area at the time.
    Hebrew University archaeologist Amihai Mazar said the inscription was "very important", as it is the longest proto-Canaanite text ever found. Both Gary Vey and John McGovern, who have spent years locating and translating proto-Canaanite texts (which they call "First Tongue") disagree, citing [URL="http://www.viewzone.com/huge-sheeba.jpg"]lengthy scripts[/URL] on the so-called "Sheba Palace" in Yemen and much older texts elsewhere in the world. Their findings with this ancient script can be found at [URL="http://www.viewzone.com/expo2002.html"]viewzone.com.expo2002.html[/URL].
    ابرار
    ابرار
    مشرف
    مشرف

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Empty رد: مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن

مُساهمة من طرف ابرار الثلاثاء فبراير 21, 2012 9:13 pm

jomart
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    وهذه مقالة اخرى تتكلم ان اليمن ستكون الحرب القادمة عليها :
    http://www.viewzone.com/protocanaanite22.html
    ----------------------------------------------------

[LEFT]Why Yemen is the next war front.
    [EMAIL="?subject=An%20interesting%20article%20I%20want%20to%20share.&body=I%20thought%20you%20would%20be%20interested%20in%20this%20article%20on%20viewzone.com%20about%20how%20the%20Ark%20of%20the%20Covenant%20may%20be%20in%20Yemen%20and%20how%20the%20new%20war%20on%20terror%20front%20may%20be%20linked%20with%20this%20discovery.%20%20The%20link%20for%20the%20page%20is%20http://www.viewzone.com/yemenasitis.html%20."]مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Shareit[/EMAIL] By Gary Vey for viewzone (posted January 5, 2010) As an editor here at viewzone I get to write and publish lots of interesting stories. Some authors write stories to promote a book or CD. Others want to be credited with a discovery of something, usually in the field of science or history. Occasionally though, a story must be told because it is ripe -- its time has come -- and that is why I have decided to write this true story about Yemen.
    In the past couple of days, Yemen has been in the news. Following a botched terror attack by a Nigerian who once visited Yemen, Senator Lieberman and President Obama have told the American public that this country is the next war front. In no time at all there will be military advisors, equipment and soldiers on the ground, just like in Iraq. And like Iraq, the real agenda for being there will be hidden from you. That is, until you read this.
    Soon you will hear many things about Yemen. The media will paint a picture of this country and its people as the new home of Al Qeada, and you will believe what they say. Why wouldn't you?
    Yemen is the poorest country in the Arabian peninsula. It's located on the map below Saudi Arabia. Despite it proximity to the rich oil nation, Yemen is too far south to benefit from the rich oil deposits. It's hot and dry and water is scarce. The Yemeni people are mostly tribal, as they have been for centuries. There's really no reason anyone would vacation in Yemen. Unless you have family there, you would likely never go to Yemen.
    But I have.
    In 2001 I was the guest of the Yemeni government because I had accidentally made a discovery that I had no right to make. I discovered strong evidence that the Ark of the Covenant is buried in an archaeological site in a desert outpost called Marib.
    Accidental discovery
    No, I'm not an archaeologist or even an historian. At the time I was a computer programmer, working in a cubicle for the electrical grid that controls the power for the Northeast of America. In my spare time I was, and still am, the editor for viewzone. I was asked to do a story on some petroglyphs -- carved stones -- in a small Colorado town called LaJunta. The man who asked me was named Bill McGlone and he suspected that these carved shapes were an ancient language from the "old world."

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Yemen-library The petroglyphs above were originally painted with aluminum powder before being photographed and have been enhanced here in white with photoshop to make them stand out from the dark rock face.
    I went to the site and photographed the petroglyphs. They were very old and covered with thick black patina, a kind of mineral that builds up on the stone over many centuries. I had to illuminate them from the side to reveal the hollowed shapes and sometimes there were younger Native American petroglyphs scraped on top of them. Aluminum powder, which is mixed with water, was painted on some of the very old and darkened petroglyphs. This falls off the rock harmlessly when it has dried. It's better than chalk, which can scrape and damage the patina and interfere with any attempts to date the writing. The older petroglyphs seemed to have recurring symbols, like an alphabet, and I spent about a week photographing them. When I returned home I published them on viewzone and, at Bill's request, asked if anyone could shed light on what these shapes might mean.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Yemen-2222About a year passed. I received news that Bill McGlone had passed away. There seemed little interest in the petroglyphs of Colorado until I got an e-mail from a retired professor from BYU. He didn't say much but attached some jpg files showing more petroglyphs with these same shapes [right]. I immediately wrote back to him and asked where in Colorado these photographs were taken. He promptly replied with even more photographs that were from the Negev desert in Israel.
    Dr. James Harris made many trips to the mid-east. He was particularly interested in a collapsed turquoise mine containing inscriptions in the same alphabet that were carbon-dated to 1500 BC. It was the same alphabet that was found in Colorado. He successfully translated the writing by using an ancient proto-Hebrew dialect. He offered to translate some of the Colorado inscriptions and shared his algorithm with me.
    As a computer programmer I was able to use this algorithm to create a [URL="http://www.viewzone2.com/negev/z.html"]translation program[/URL] [400Kb] in JavaScript. Once downloaded on a laptop, this program could translate most of the inscriptions by running it through a web browser. I returned to Colorado a few months later and successfully translated most of the petroglyphs there. This was very exciting. The Colorado writing made references to KNN, or Cannan, and of the deity YH, Yahweh, but I could not understand how this ancient language was carved on the Colorado stones thousands of years ago.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Yemen-trans The next e-mail I received contained more photographs of the same alphabet. This time the letters were perfectly formed in a font, carefully carved in stone and cast in bronze! The photographs were taken at the newly excavated archaeological site of the Queen of Sheba in Yemen. A team from the University of Calgary had uncovered the Queen's palace after being buried in the desert sands for 3000 years.
    The photos were from press releases announcing the discovery. They stated that an "unknown" language had been found on a large wall surrounding the unexcavated courtyard of the Queen's palace. Often workers posed in front of the wall, hiding some of the letters. This was frustrating to me but I managed to translate enough to suggest a story that was written there. I stayed up for days and finally translated what texts I could see from enlarging the photographs.
    I'm not a historian. I didn't understand what I had translated. It read as follows:

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Huge-sheeba [INDENT] (portions of the text were obscured by some workers standing in front of the wall)
    "...because the Son was aware of the essence that was in him...
    "And when the happiness of the Son was poisoned
    by the news that his father passing on
    the anger lifted when the son was told
    the location of the Father's great box of EL.

"And when the happiness of Son was poisoned
    by the action of the beautiful Lord's movement
    the Son was made happy to swear to protect the box of EL,
    and to be associated with the Lord's spirit.

"And his gloom lifted.
    The Son constructed a chamber for the beautiful Lord's spirit and covered it up. He accompanied the chamber of the Lord underneath to pray and to gain understanding and to protect..." (interrupted again by workers in the photograph)

[/INDENT] The next photograph was of a bronze cast cylinder that looks as if it had once enclosed a round column. The individual letters of the alphabet had been mass produced, perhaps in wax, before the bronze was cast. "Movable type," I thought. How ingenious! I spent another long night translating this text and it seemed somehow relevant to the carved stone I had finished the previous nights.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Yemen-cylinder
    [INDENT] (parts missing)... the Mother listened through the aperture of the Son in his chamber to see if he renounced the agreement with the Lord ...(more parts missing) ... because the sorrowful mother assembled around the chamber a wall without mortar so that she might rescue the son ...
    ... she watched the son through the aperture and saw it illuminated and heard thunder and feared for the son ...
    ... the son increased his knowledge of the future and the son shook and trembled from the knowledge of the unknown ...
    ... to save her son because of the silence and because the worm had moved out from the aperture and great was her sorrow ...
    ... moved from silence to judge if the son foresaw the loving mother wail and doubt his agreement with the Lord ...
    ... the spirit [no translation] was happy to be made blind on account of the box and the son's step-brother suffered increased painful study ...
    ... the round city to protect her poor son and the mother then slowly encircled the foundation of the chamber ...
    ...to judge the poor mother so the dwelling place of the box was obscured and the mother was also fearful that the sea would rise ...
    ... so the proud mother's love for her only son made her to fortify the chamber of the box in case the earth might tremble ...

[/INDENT] The photos were being sent to me by John McGovern, who lived in Australia. He was following the discovery of the petroglyphs in Colorado and saw the similarity of alphabets in the press release by the University of Calgary. He continued to research the artifacts in Yemen and sent me one more carved stone that was on display in a Yemeni museum -- upside down! I rotated the image using Photoshop and began translating again.
    مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Sheba.flipped
    [INDENT] "(stone broken off at both ends)... the son also did not foresee the optimal time for drinking one's fill because of the unknown powers in the world of his future offspring and so the world of his progeny would remained sealed ... ... we pray that the crop (people) will be purified but do not encourage the harvest (of the people) prematurely as the Lord will burn the evil nations from the sky but let the son have dominion over the grain (creatures) and do not rise up until friendly nations are here ...
    ... enter also to destroy and let the son predict the leader of these ripe seeds and the son will rejoice for the age of the 'box of EL' ...
    ... the proud mother's son loves the fresh nation but respect the dwelling place of the body and tabulate the danger from salt water ...
    ... and the son but do not bind the Lord to have plenty but unite the people in prayer on the mound and woe let the friends of the son rejoice and love because love can at last be lofty ...
    ... real hiding place but wanted to agree to cause the Lord to escape but why shed tears for the imprisoned? The mother made the construction to be worthy of the delicate Lord and to praise the Creator ...
    ... the son foresaw the leader ... (part of block missing here) ... and the nation revered this son indeed!"
    [/INDENT] Because I am not an academic, getting anyone to review my work was almost impossible. No one would even speak to me and, if they did, they would mention Graham Hancock or even worse -- the movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. But eventually, someone did listen to me. I sent a copy of my translations to the office of President Saleh, in Yemen, and received an invitation to come to the archaeological site.
    ابرار
    ابرار
    مشرف
    مشرف

مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن  Empty رد: مقالة اجنبية تتكلم عن اكتشاف مخطوطات اثرية تدعم وجود تابوت السكينة في اليمن

مُساهمة من طرف ابرار الثلاثاء فبراير 21, 2012 9:15 pm

11:06 AM #3 الانصاري احمد الرياشي

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    الدولة
    مصر
    المشاركات

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
    هذه ترجمه بسيطه للجزء الاول من الموضوع مع انها ترجمه ليست صحيحه 100% لكنها توفي بالغرض في فهم هذا الموضوع ولو كانت جيده ساترجم الجزء الثاني

اكتشاف جديد يدعم الاعتقاد بأن
    تابوت العهد في اليمن
    خمسة أسطر من الكتابة القديمة على قشرة من الفخار يمكن أن يكون أقدم مثال للكتابة العبرية اكتشف من أي وقت مضى، وهو عالم آثار في وتقول اسرائيل.
    ملف مرفق 250

نوفمبر 2008 - وقشرة [حق] عثر عليه من قبل أحد المتطوعين في سن المراهقة أثناء الحفر حول 20km (12 ميلا) إلى الجنوب الغربي من القدس. كان يحتوي على رموز يعتقد أن ذلك من أبجدية قديمة تدعى بروتو الكنعانية أو اللسان أولا.
    وقال خبراء في الجامعة العبرية في التاريخ أظهر أنها كانت مكتوبة منذ سنوات 3000 - 1000 عن السنوات السابقة من مخطوطات البحر الميت. هذا عصر يعادل تقريبا ذلك الوقت من الهيكل الأول، يحكمها شخصيات الكتاب المقدس داود وسليمان، وربما تسبق وقت كانت تستخدم هذه الأبجدية نفسه بواسطة ملكة سبأ (الأربعاء يزعم أن سليمان) في ما هو الآن في اليمن. مخطوطات في اليمن ويبدو أن هذا مكتوب في نفس الحروف الأبجدية والترجمات، وذلك باستخدام اللغة العبرية القديمة، ووصف دفن تابوت موسى في موقع بالقرب من مأرب - في المملكة القديمة من سبأ. علماء يحذرون من أن هناك حاجة إلى مزيد من الدراسة لفهم هذا.
    أعلاه: بروتو الكنعانية الأبجدية التي يستخدمها Vey غاري وجون ماكغفرن في أبحاثهم العالمية مع هذه اللغة القديمة (ويعرف أيضا باسم: "اللسان الأولى" و "النقب قديم"). فإن استخدام هذه اللغة في تاريخ اللغة العبرية في وقت مبكر يفسر لماذا تم استخدام نفس اللغة في المملكة القديمة من سبأ (سبأ). في أسطورة وQuaran في القدس، يقترح أن دعي لزيارة ملكة سبأ الملك سليمان، في الوقت الذي هم تزوج وأنجب ابنا، منليك. وأظهرت دراسة أخرى من قبل Vey غاري وماكغفرن جون أن القصر كشفت مؤخرا عن الملكة، في مأرب، اليمن، سميت النقوش في الأبجدية نفسها التي تصف عملية نقل السفينة الشهيرة من العهد إلى الموقع من قبل ابنه سليمان بعد تدمير من القدس. كلا Vey وماكغفرن نعتقد أنها لا تزال هناك حتى اليوم.
    تم بناء سد وضع الجدار لإخفاء وحماية حجرة دفن وتابوت، جنبا إلى جنب مع سليمان وابن سبأ، منليك، إلى أن يحين الوقت "الدول الصديقة" كانت في سماء المنطقة. ويقع الموقع الأثري في مأرب، اليمن، في ما يعرف باسم "الربع الخالي". هذه هي بيئة جافة جدا ومقفر مع الكثبان الرملية وكيلو متر من المساحة الفارغة. كما الريح تحرك الكثبان الرملية، والبدو الحصول على لمحات من لحظة دفن foudations والجدران، فقط ليكون لهم تغطيتها مرة أخرى الوقت ومزيد من الرمال. أدت شائعات عن وجود جدار كبير علماء الآثار للكشف عن مجمع ضخم والذي أصبح الموقع الأكثر سرية في منطقة الشرق الوسط. جدار حجري كبير نحو 60 أقدام عاليه وسمكها 15 قدما يشكل البيضاوي الذي يحمي فناء واسع والتي لم يتم بعد الكشف عنه. على الجدار كان هناك تيار من الرموز التي لا يمكن ترجمتها
    ملف مرفق 251

فريق من جامعة كالغاري تولى لفترة وجيزة السيطرة على موقع ومسح كامل جدار من الرمل، وكشف عن سيناريو كامل. قدمت صورا للجدار في طريقها إلى الولايات المتحدة حيث غاري Vey، رئيس تحرير viewzone.com، كان يعمل مع الأبجدية نفسه لبضع سنوات وكان قد ترجم بنجاح أمثلة أخرى من السيناريو، وجدت الغريب في ولاية كولورادو وصحراء النقب الإسرائيلي ، عن طريق استخدام لهجة العبرية القديمة. وكان الموقع موقعا متطرف خطير منذ سبتمبر 2001 وأنجز لا مزيد من العمل هناك. وكان أكاديميون الحرجة من العمل Vey لأن استخدمت أبجدية مماثلة في إثيوبيا حوالي 500 م وترجمت باستخدام نموذج من اللغة العربية. يشك في أنها يمكن أن تستخدم اللغة العبرية، ولكن في عام 2001 Vey ترجم بنجاح أجزاء من سيناريو للجدار من الصور الفوتوغرافية (انظر أعلاه). أظهرت النتائج وجود النثر واصفا "مربع من جريدة" وتحدث عن "ابن" و "الأب". Vey علمت في وقت لاحق، في اشارة الى نجل السفينة، وسليمان وسبأ، منليك، وإلى "أب" - سليمان نفسه.
    هذا نصها كما يلي:
    "... لأن الابن كانت واعية لجوهر الذي كان فيه ...
    واضاف "وعندما مات مسموما سعادة الابن
    من هذه الانباء أن والده يمر على
    رفع الغضب عندما قال الابن
    موقع مربع الآب كبير من EL. واضاف "وعندما مات مسموما سعادة الابن
    بفعل حركة الرب جميل في
    وقدم ابن سعيد لأقسم على حماية مربع من EL،
    وتترافق مع روح الرب. "ورفع الكآبة له.
    الابن ببناء غرفة للروح الرب جميلة وتغطية الامر. ورافق غرفة الرب تحت للصلاة والحصول على فهم وحماية ل... "
    صور أخرى ساعدت أيضا على بناء الحال بالنسبة للسفينة التي يجري تخزينها في اليمن

ملف مرفق 252

في حين لا يزال علماء الآثار التقليدية محاولة لتفسير الأبجدية اليمنية في شكل مبكر من العربية، وهذا الاكتشاف الجديد من القطع الأثرية القديمة من فترة نفس مأرب، اليمن موقع يثبت أن الأبجدية نشأت بوصفها نظام الكتابة في وقت مبكر لبروتو الكنعانية، وهي تمهيدا لالعبرية.
    وقد فك رموز التحقيقات الأولية منذ تم العثور على قشرة في تموز بعض الكلمات، بما في ذلك الرقيق، والقاضي والملك، ولكن Vey وماكغفرن لم تقدم صورا واضحة أو نسخة من النص لترجمة باستخدام منهجيتها. وفقا لتقارير صحفية، تم تصنيف النص الفعلي على أنها "سرية" من قبل علماء الآثار الإسرائيلية. لكنهم لا يعترفون تتم كتابة الأحرف في بروتو، الكنعانية، تمهيدا الأبجدية العبرية.
    من سخرية القدر، قد خلق Vey برنامج ترجمة (هنا) وهي مفتوحة للجمهور. يقول Vey "ان التاريخ ملك للانسانية. شيء عن الماضي يجب أن تكون سرية.

ملف مرفق 253

تم عرض هذا الحجر المنحوت في متحف اليمن رأسا على عقب. فقد كان من استدارة في هذه الصورة باستخدام برنامج فوتوشوب وترجمتها باستخدام النموذج القديم من العبرية. ترجمة ويبدو أن جزءا من نص أكبر يصف دفن منليك مع التابوت والظروف المستقبلية التي يجب ان ارشح قبل سيتم فتح غرفة تحتوي على كل من السفينة ومنليك. تم العثور على أجزاء أخرى من هذا الجدار النبوية حيث أزيلت واستخدامها كأساس لغيرها من المباني.
    كثير من النصوص تشير إلى "الأم" - ملكة سبأ نفسها (اسمه لا تستخدم أبدا) - وصف وdilema لها عندما تلقى تعليمات من قبل انها ابنها أن يدفن تحت الرمال لمدة غير محددة من الوقت لتفادي وكان الأعداء الذين قد أقال معبد في إسرائيل (وكانت متوجهة الى مأرب)، والأمم الشر في المستقبل حتى يحين الوقت الذي في العالم مستعدة للسلام والمحبة. نصوص تصف كيف أنها كانت في البداية غرفة دفن شيدت في مثل هذه الطريقة التي يمكن تفكيكها بسرعة لإنقاذ ابنها (لا هاون). الغريب، ونصوص تصف تركيب "aperature" سرية حيث يمكن التجسس على ابنها لرصد سلامته. ويصف التقرير أيضا كيف يمكن للغرفة بقي صامتا لفترة طويلة، وكيف دودة الزحف للخروج منه، وكيف كان عليها أن تقرر ما إذا كان أو عدم فتحه قبل الأوان لانقاذ ابنها - أو أن يكون الإيمان في نبوته أن السفينة سوف الحفاظ عليه، مهما طال الزمن هو remanied دفن.
    في النهاية اختارت الملكة لدينا دائما الايمان وتبنى أفضل وأكثر غرفة محصنة حول واحدة من العمر، بناء جدار كبير كحاجز ضد تمزق ممكن من سد مأرب العظيم (والتي لم تكسر في الواقع، وإغراق الأرض عدة مرات) ، وغطت ثم واخفت هيكل كامل في الرمال. انتقلت بعد ذلك مملكتها إلى إثيوبيا وتغيير القيم الصوتية للغة (لHimyaridic) بحيث الابن وارك وستبقى بدون تدخل - حتى لو تم الكشف عن التحف القديمة. شيد أيضا نسخة من سفينة نوح ("مربع من جريدة") بأنه "ذر الرماد في العيون"، و لا يزال حتى اليوم في اثيوبيا.
    الملك داود
    حددت قيادة عالم الآثار يوسف Garfinkel أنها العبرية بسبب معنى الفعل من ثلاثة أحرف "للقيام" الذي قال انه كان يستخدم فقط في اللغة العبرية.
    واضاف "هذا يقودنا إلى الاعتقاد بأن هذا هو العبرية، وأن هذا هو أقدم نقش العبرية التي تم العثور عليها،" قال.
    تم العثور على كسرة فخارية وغيرها من المصنوعات اليدوية في موقع Qeiyafa خربة، ويطل على وادي الإله حيث يقول الكتاب المقدس ان ديفيد اسرائيلي قاتل جالوت العملاق المحافظ على القديم.

ملف مرفق 254

وقال السيد Garfinkel هذه النتائج يمكن أن تلقي الضوء على فترة مهمة من عهد الملك داود.

"التسلسل الزمني وجغرافية Qeiyafa خربة خلق نقطة التقاء فريدة بين الأساطير والتاريخ والتأريخ وعلم الآثار الملك داود ... والتفريق بين النصوص، وبين لغات أنفسهم في تلك الفترة، لا تزال غير واضحة."
    لكنه قال ان زملاءه في الجامعة العبرية في اسرائيل لم تكن الوحيدة باستخدام بروتو الكنعانية حرفا، مما يجعل من الصعب اثبات ذلك كان العبرية وليس اللسان ذات الصلة تحدث في المنطقة في ذلك الوقت.
    وقال عالم الآثار في الجامعة العبرية عميحاي مزار النقش من "المهم جدا"، كما هو أطول نص بروتو الكنعانية وجدت من أي وقت مضى. كلا غاري Vey وجون ماكغفرن، الذين قضوا سنوات تحديد وترجمة بروتو الكنعانية النصوص (التي يسمونها "اللغة الأولى") نختلف، نقلا عن مخطوطات مطولا عن "قصر سبأ" ما يسمى في اليمن والنصوص الكثير من كبار السن في أماكن أخرى من العالم. ويمكن الاطلاع على النتائج التي توصلوا إليها مع هذا السيناريو القديم
    http://www.viewzone.com/expo2002.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vi5Q1-v2fA
    ابرار
    ابرار
    مشرف
    مشرف

مُساهمة من طرف ابرار الثلاثاء فبراير 21, 2012 9:17 pm

11:27 AM #4 jomart
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات

إمامنا الحبيب أخبرنا عن مكان تابوت السكينة الذى يحوى الجسد الطاهر جسد نبى الله عيسى بن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام؟؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرُسلين وآله وجميع المُسلمين في كُل زمان ومكان إلى يوم الدين ثم (((((((((((((((((أما بعد )))))))))))))

يامعشر المسلمين ما خطبكم بآيات ربكم لا توقنون فكيف أنبئكم بمكان تابوت السكينة فيه آيات للعالمين فإذا أنتم يامعشر الشعب اليماني عن الحق لم تبحثوا على الواقع الحقيقي فتنظروا هل صدقت أم كُنت من الكاذبين ألم نُخبركم بأن تابوت السكينة يوجد في

كهف في قرية تُسمى حالياً قرية الأقمر

وتوجد في محافظة ذمار إلى الشرق من مدينة ذمار

إلى جانب قرية حورور

وقرية حورور هي قرية المقادشة من مشايخ عنس

وقرية الأقمر تابعة إلى مشايخ الضمان المقادشة

أوصلوا إليهم خطابي وأحمّلهم المسؤولية بين يدي الله أن يفتوا الناس بالحق هل حقا" وجدوا تابوت السكينة في أحد كهوف الأقمر و وجدوا فيه آيات للعالمين ورجُل ذو جسد عظيم مرقده بأعلى التابوت

ولسوف أبين لهم مرة أخرى موقع الكهف

في قرية الأقمر إنهُ في قرية الأقمر و في قرية الأقمر بعض البيوت توجد في عرض سلسلة جبل إسبيل فبعض منها في عرض الجبل وتمتد القرية إلى التبة التي في أسفل الجبل ويوجد الكهف إلى جانب البيوت التي في التبة وليست التي في الجبل

ويوجد بالكهف بناء قديم فليهدموا البناء وليدخلوا إلى الآيات وسوف يعثرون على آيات لهم من أنفسهم عجبا ..

وأرجو من الأخ الكريم هاني محمد الهتار أن يذهب بخطابنا هذا إلى مشايخ عنس ويدعو المقادشة حتى يبحثوا في حقيقة ما نقول هل ناصر محمد اليماني صادق و ينطق بالحق

فلا يؤخر هذا الأمر إلا تهاونكم تجاهه

وإن أبيتم أظهرني الله عليكم في ليلة واحدة بعذاب شديد على العالمين فإني لكم نذير مُبين

ولم يجعلني الله نبيا ولا رسولا بل إمام عدل وذو قول فصل وما هو بالهزل ولم يجعلني الله مُبتدع بل مُتبع لكتاب الله وسنة رسوله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فما خطبكم لا تفعلون ما آمركم به يامعشر الشعب اليماني حكومة وشعبا أليس فيكم رُجل رشيد واليماني المنتظر منتظر الرد بالحق من الشعب اليماني لعل الناس بآيات ربهم يوقنون

الامام ناصر محمد اليمانى
    المهدى المنتظر
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    للبحث والأطلاع في موسوعة بيانات الأمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    يمكنكم الدخول على الرابط التالي :
    http://noon.mezzane.net
    ۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 20, 2024 3:23 am