وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

.::الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني::.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

مرحبا بك في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى فالرجاء التسجيل

وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المهدي المنتظر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني المنتظر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المطهر

مرحباً بكم في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

is Jihad Compulsory in Islam?

المدير العام
    المدير العام
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 268
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/05/2010

is Jihad Compulsory in Islam? Empty is Jihad Compulsory in Islam?

مُساهمة من طرف المدير العام الإثنين أغسطس 02, 2010 12:04 am

The Imam:

I will inform you and all muslims of Jihad for Allah:
    1.Jihad is for Allah to invite people to the truth and Allah did not order us to FORCE people until they become believers, but rather we must invite them by informing them and Allah is the one who judges them not us, in line with the Ayah:

وَإِن مَّا نُرِيَنَّكَ بَعْضَ الَّذِي نَعِدُهُمْ أَوْ نَتَوَفَّيَنَّكَ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَيْكَ الْبَلَاغُ وَعَلَيْنَا الْحِسَابُ
    Whether We shall show thee (within thy life-time) part of what we promised them or take to ourselves thy soul (before it is all accomplished),- thy duty is to make (the Message) reach them: it is our part to call them to account.
    Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #40)

2. Jihad for Allah by implementing the laws of Allah that are in his book, and Allah did not give us a choice – we don’t choose what is the law – and he who violates the law has done injustice to himself. The laws of Allah are applicable on Muslims and Non-believers alike. This is how injustice is prevented – the injustice of one person to another and so injustice ends in the world. This type of Jihad you are not obligated to do unless you are well established on earth – wealth and power – in line with the ayah:

الَّذِينَ إِن مَّكَّنَّاهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكَاةَ وَأَمَرُوا بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَنَهَوْا عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ

(They are) those who, if We establish them in the land, establish regular prayer and give regular charity, enjoin the right and forbid wrong: with Allah rests the end (and decision) of (all) affairs. Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #41)

But sadly due to the muslim’s ignorance of the basics of Jihad, they twisted their religion in the eyes of the world in addition to the misrepresentation and twisting of Islam by the Jews in the world.

Dear questioner, do you really want the Imam to declare war on every non-believer who never bothered us in our religion –I seek protection with Allah from being ignorant – how can I obey you and disobey the orders of Allah in line with the ayah:

لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. - Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #Cool

My dear questioner, May you be guided to truth and forgiven. There are two types of Jihad for Allah:
    1-Jihad by inviting people to Allah using the Koran, day and night in line with the ayah:

فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكَافِرِينَ وَجَاهِدْهُم بِهِ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا

Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an). - Al-Furqan, Chapter #25, Verse #52

قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

Say thou: "This is my way: I do invite unto Allah,- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes,- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. and never will I join gods with Allah." - Yusuf, Chapter #12, Verse #108

And this is so they may find guidance. We are obligated to inform nothing more, so we clarify for them what Allah has send to them and us and may they find wisdom. In line with the ayah:

وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

(We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of dark prophecies; and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought. - An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #44)

فَأَيْنَ تَذْهَبُونَ
    إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
    لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَسْتَقِيمَ

When whither go ye? 27Verily this is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds: 28(With profit) to whoever among you wills to go straight: - At-Takwir, Chapter #81, Verse #26)

And this type of Jihad should not be with the sword in line with the ayah:

ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ 126وَإِنْ عَاقَبْتُمْ فَعَاقِبُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا عُوقِبْتُم بِهِ ۖ وَلَئِن صَبَرْتُمْ لَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لِّلصَّابِرِينَ 127وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ وَلَا تَحْزَنْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا تَكُ فِي ضَيْقٍ مِّمَّا يَمْكُرُونَ 128إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّالَّذِينَ هُم مُّحْسِنُونَ

125Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. 126And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient. 127And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah. nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots. 128For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.

And do you know why Allah did ordered us not to FORCE people to become believers using violence? Because if we do so, their faith will be rejected, unless they are truly believers from their hearts so they pray for Allah instead of pray out of fear of us, or belief out of fear of us – but rather fear from Allah in line with the ayah:

إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَـٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ

The mosques of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance.

And this is because if their believe and their prayer is because of their fear of the muslims, then their prayers and belief will never be accepted and their belief will not be accepted and their charity will not be accepted because they are disbelievers in Allah inside their hearts, so they become like hypocrates, Allah will not accept them because they show something belief and faith yet they hide disbelief and lack in faith, in line with the ayah:

قُلْ أَنفِقُوا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا لَّن يُتَقَبَّلَ مِنكُمْ ۖ إِنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ 54وَمَا مَنَعَهُمْ أَن تُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ نَفَقَاتُهُمْ إِلَّا أَنَّهُمْ كَفَرُوا بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ وَلَا يَأْتُونَ الصَّلَاةَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كُسَالَىٰ وَلَا يُنفِقُونَ إِلَّا وَهُمْ كَارِهُونَ
    Say: "Spend (for the cause) willingly or unwillingly: not from you will it be accepted: for ye are indeed a people rebellious and wicked." 54The only reasons why their contributions are not accepted are: that they reject Allah and His Messenger. that they come to prayer without earnestness; and that they offer contributions unwillingly.

Therefore we can not FORCE people to belief in Allah the most Merciful because if they belief out of fear from the muslims and pray then their worship will not be accepted by Allah – therefore Allah did not order us to force people till they are believers but Allah ordered us to convince their hearts with the true religion of Allah, and by inviting them to Allah using wisdom and good advise and clarify for them this religion which came as a mercy to both world -Man and Jin- and Allah did not order us to spill their blood and do injustice to them and take their money and kill them and curse their women and children except those who fight us in our own religion and get us out of our houses and homes, those we were ordered to fight, and hence we reply to the orders of Allah in line with the ayah:

وَقَاتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلَا تَعْتَدُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. - Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190

And this Jihad is mandatory and obligatory, but after you have power and wealth and victory we are obligate to treat them as the Koran ordered us, so we only kill those who kill without right regardless if the killer is muslim or non-muslim, believer or disbeliever, because the laws of Allah are universal for all mankind, it is applicable for both muslim and non-believer. The question we may ask here is, what if a muslim kills a disbeliever with no right to do so, do we still apply Allah’s judgment on him? The answer is from the Koran, Allah says:

مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا

if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people - Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #32

The Imam Mahdi will rule with the true rule of Allah. A muslim who kills a disbeliever with no right to do so, claiming that he killed him because of him being a disbeliever – he who does this – he is like someone who killed the all the people on earth muslims and non believers. The same for some who is a disbeliever and kills a muslim with no right to do so. So the killer weather he is a muslim or a disbeliever will be killed in line with Allah’s justice in his book so they are both an example, and so we stop those who spread injustice and corruption on earth. This is how we stop the injustice between one person and another. Yet they are free to choose their belief, because Allah did not order us to force people to believe in line with the ayah:

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

But does that mean we let the people who perform corruption and injustice on earth do as they please after we achieve power ? never, and this is in line with the ayah:

وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ ابْنَيْ آدَمَ بِالْحَقِّ إِذْ قَرَّبَا قُرْبَانًا فَتُقُبِّلَ مِنْ أَحَدِهِمَا وَلَمْ يُتَقَبَّلْ مِنَ الْآخَرِ قَالَ لَأَقْتُلَنَّكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنَّمَا يَتَقَبَّلُ اللَّهُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ 28لَئِن بَسَطتَ إِلَيَّ يَدَكَ لِتَقْتُلَنِي مَا أَنَا بِبَاسِطٍ يَدِيَ إِلَيْكَ لِأَقْتُلَكَ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمِينَ 29إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَن تَبُوءَ بِإِثْمِي وَإِثْمِكَ فَتَكُونَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ ۚ وَذَ‌ٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الظَّالِمِينَ 30فَطَوَّعَتْ لَهُ نَفْسُهُ قَتْلَ أَخِيهِ فَقَتَلَهُ فَأَصْبَحَ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ 31فَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ غُرَابًا يَبْحَثُ فِي الْأَرْضِ لِيُرِيَهُ كَيْفَ يُوَارِي سَوْءَةَ أَخِيهِ ۚ قَالَ يَا وَيْلَتَا أَعَجَزْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِثْلَ هَـٰذَا الْغُرَابِ فَأُوَارِيَ سَوْءَةَ أَخِي ۖ فَأَصْبَحَ مِنَ النَّادِمِينَ 32مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنَّهُ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَا أَحْيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَاءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ فِي الْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ 33إِنَّمَا جَزَاءُ الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُوا أَوْ يُصَلَّبُوا أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْا مِنَ الْأَرْضِ ۚ ذَ‌ٰلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ 34إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَقْدِرُوا عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ فَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ 35يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ وَجَاهِدُوا فِي سَبِيلِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ

Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to Allah.: It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: "Be sure I will slay thee." "Surely," said the former, "(Allah) doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous. 28"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah, the cherisher of the worlds. 29"For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong." 30The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones. 31Then Allah sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. "Woe is me!" said he; "Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?" then he became full of regrets- 32On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. 33The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; 34Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 35O ye who believe! Do your duty to Allah, seek the means of approach unto Him, and strive with might and main in his cause: that ye may prosper.

Imam Nasser Mohamed El Yemeni

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 5:28 pm