وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

.::الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني::.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

مرحبا بك في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى فالرجاء التسجيل

وإذا كنت عضو من قبل فقم بتسجيل الدخول

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى المهدي المنتظر الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني المنتظر الإمام الثاني عشر من أهل البيت المطهر

مرحباً بكم في منتديات الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني

The Reason Why People Take Partners with Allah

المدير العام
    المدير العام
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 268
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/05/2010

The Reason Why People Take Partners with Allah Empty The Reason Why People Take Partners with Allah

مُساهمة من طرف المدير العام الأحد أغسطس 01, 2010 11:46 pm

In the name of Allah the most merciful the most benevolent

Greetings to all the followers, and may Allah always show them the truth and guides them to follow it, and show them falsehood and guide them to avoid it. May they not have any fear or grief, for they are the people of Allah, and they are victorious, the most loyal to Allah, and the ones preceding others, in supporting the supporter of Mohamed (peace be upon him). For the ones “pre-ceding” before the appearance in Mecca are not equal to the ones “following” after the appearance.

My dear followers, you are the ones who use your minds, the ones who put an effort to find the truth, and Allah has guided you and made you the ones “pre-ceding”

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
    And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.

I swear by God/Allah the most high the most great, if you had not suffered within yourself, and strived, putting an effort with your minds, wanting only the true path, without arrogance and without Ego, Allah would not have guided you to the truth, and shown you the way to truth and that Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni is inviting you truth and to the straight path. So have no fear, and grief not, and follow me to guide the people away from worshipping other people and towards worshipping the lord of the people, this is because most of them belief not without taking partners with Allah, some of them are disbelievers, atheists, corrupt ones, some of them worship satan, so there is no compulsion in religion, so do not force people till they belief. But instead, argue and speak to them wisely with knowledge, inspiration and logic, and truth until they are guided with their intuition and with their vision, and with their light and so you will become their guiding light, and when they see that light they will see the path to truth, and so they will leave the crooked path and follow the straight path, a righteous path.

And do not ever exaggerate in me as a person for I am not a substitute of the truth, for if you start magnifying me and asking me intersection, instead of focusing on God/Allah I will reject you, for no one is more merciful than God/Allah and therefore do not ask mercy for those who are less merciful that God/Allah.

So when you pray, you pray and you ask Allah/God not any of his servants, you ask the most merciful the most benevolent the most high, the one and only creator of heaven and earth, there is no god but him and do not ever ask one another to pray for you but do it yourself.

For this is how it all started, and it is a form of shirk (taking partners) by creating intermediates/brokers between you and Allah, so instead of asking Allah yourself by your prayers, you ask a friend or a family member to pray for you and ask him to ask Allah to help you with this matter or that matter.

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ
    And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):

And pray for your brothers without them knowing, and Allah will answer your prayers, but if someone asks you to pray for him, and ask you, to ask Allah to help him in a certain matter, then tell him, pray to Allah yourself for he is more merciful than me and he will answer your prayers.

For if that person does not pray to Allah, and he asks you to pray to Allah, to ask Allah to help this person, and you do as he says, what happens when Allah answers your prayer? What happens when that person gets help indeed? The person will start to come back to you again and again, thinking that you are a holly person, and soon if this continues, after your death the people will start to make statues of you, to remember how Allah always answered your prayers, and how you helped many people by asking Allah to help them, and so people start to create partners beside Allah, by not praying to Allah themselves, but by asking others to do so, and by those others forgetting to advice them that they should do it themselves instead of asking others to do it.

This is what Allah has warned you about in all ages, when someone is sick you ask people to pray for him, when you should be the one praying for him instead, or you ask someone to pray for rain when it is dry, when you should be doing that instead. And when those righteous servants pray for Allah, and Allah answers their prayers, and helps the sick, and makes the sky pour rain, the ones who asked them to pray know that their prayers are answered, and so they start asking them again and again, and so they deviate from Allah, and keep going to those righteous servants, thinking that they are holy, and putting them as intermediates between them and Allah, especially after the death of those righteous servants, people make statues and drawings of the faces and bodies of those righteous servants, and treat them as holy, and keep asking them to help them, even after their death. And so generation after generation, the people forget the reason, why they are asking these statues for this and that, because the people forget that they were normal people, who used to worship Allah, and their prayers are answered, and so the newer generation forgets, and starts treating them as holy, and think that by praying to those statues, they will come closer to Allah.

And this is the reason why people worship statues and drawings. And so Allah sends his messengers to warn and teach people that this is wrong. And so my dear followers, we have made it clear, that those people are close and righteous servants to Allah, and their prayers are answered, but they never meant that others treat them as holy, this was not their intention.

أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا
    Those whom they call upon do desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord, - even those who are nearest: they hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath: for the Wrath of thy Lord is something to take heed of.

My dear followers, if I was not the awaited mahdi you know I would never curse myself and ask Allah/God to curse me if I am a liar, for if I am not the awaited mahdi God will be angry with me and I would deserve his anger and punishment, but I know that I am truly the awaited mahdi and I fear Allah’s wrath and his curse, for that curse will reach those who deny, those who call me a liar, and did not repent, for those who deny my message, deny the Koran, and those who deny the Koran, deny prophet Mohamed “peace be upon him”, and those who deny Mohamed “peace be upon him”, deny “Gabriel”, the one who spoke the words of Allah to Mohamed (peace be upon him), for Allah has made the Koran our proof, and our evidence, for all mankind, meaning it is your proof if the mahdi did not use it to proof to you its clear message then do not follow the mahdi and then he is not the mahdi.

وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَّكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ ۖ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ
    The (Qur'an) is indeed the message, for thee and for thy people; and soon shall ye (all) be brought to account.

And do not deny the sunnah/hadith of the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him), unless it is not in line with the Koran. For there are many false hadith that the prophet did not say, but the evil ones of the men and jin, have infiltrated, and planted among the true hadith, in order to divide you, and deceive you, and sadly today there are many false hadith, some about the false messiah, indicating that he has power over rain, and over raising the dead, and performing miracles, when it is all false fabricated hadith to deceive you.

And I swear to you by Allah the most high that the planet of torture, planet “Sijil/Saqar” is coming, may they all be warned.

The ignorant ones may think that Allah is not keeping his promise and they do not belief until they see the torture, and when it happens then they belief but then it will be too late. The time is near.

And some of you may not belief me and say, how can I trust this man when we know that the name of the mahdi must be “Mohamed Abdullah” or “Mohamed al Hassan al Askary” so how can he say his name is “Nasser Mohamed Elyemeni”, how can you people focus on the name and leave the content of his message.

They reject me as the Mahdi because of my name, and they ignore the content of the message. When the prophet Mohamed clearly said that those who will try to decide a name for him(the mahdi) before his time, they will be the first to reject him. Even thought the bible clearly called the prophet “Ahmed” as the prophesized name, when his actual name is “Mohamed” and yet some people keep insisting to follow fabricated hadith, that is not in line with Koran, and insist that the name of the Mahdi be Mohamed Abdullah or Mohamed Hassan el Askary.

وَمُبَشِّرًا بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِي مِن بَعْدِي اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ
    and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."
    As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #6

So do not argue about my name but argue about the content of the message.

The Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohamed ElYemeni

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 5:21 pm